Back to jobs listings
Marketing - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform. In Europe, following the acquisitions of Drivy and Nabobil in 2019, Getaround's community is composed of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- To communicate the Getaround story in an engaging, delightful, and thoughtful way through design, producing creative assets across digital and offline media to develop a consistent brand identity and presence.
- You’ll be the designer in a small and agile team, creating visual content for all markets in Europe and having a direct impact on the Getaround brand. You’ll report to Kim, Head of Brand and Communications.
What you'll work on
- Propose and execute fresh and innovative ideas to express marketing and brand messages in a visually compelling way, from owner onboarding content to on-street parking signage to driver acquisition advertising campaigns
- Deliver beautifully crafted assets for multiple channels and audiences, with an understanding of how to adapt and tailor them for various media and formats, such as email newsletters, landing pages, infographics, and social media
- Help define and carry out the brand vision through a design system, building templates, knowledge bases, and visual style guidelines
- Suggest and implement processes to produce creative assets and content in scaleable and more efficient ways
- Source photos, graphics, videos, and music in line with the Getaround brand to support and help build your designs; occasionally brief and work with freelancers or third-parties to ensure outsourced assets meet brand guidelines and quality standards
- Collaborate with other teams in Growth, Business Development, and Product to support and consult on their content needs
Who you'll be working with:
- You’ll be part of the Brand team within the Growth & Revenues department, reporting to Kim, Head of Brand and Communications. You’ll work closely with the Communications Manager to create outstanding content for our users, and will also collaborate regularly with the Growth Marketing team on performance campaigns.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience (preferably in an advertising agency, startup, or in-house brand or marketing team)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom, with a working knowledge of additional design tools (Figma, After Effects, Premiere)
- An understanding of design production from a 360° perspective on digital and offline media: web banners, social ads, flyers, billboards, event booths, swag, etc.
- Versatility in design skills and interests: photo editing, art direction, motion graphics, illustration, video editing -- you want to do it all!
- A sharp eye for detail and meticulousness in everything you produce
- A passion for brands, creative marketing, and beautifully crafted designs
- Great communication skills and a collaborative mindset, being comfortable working closely with others to execute and improve on ideas
- Fluency in written and spoken English (French is helpful but not required)
- Interest in the shared mobility sector
- Experience in a marketplace business or working with international markets
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
What we offer
- A fast-paced and exciting work environment at the forefront of the shared mobility and tech sectors
- A great office in the centre of Paris, equipped with snacks, drinks, game room, and a large terrace
- Competitive salary, tickets-restaurants, and excellent health insurance
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).