Back to jobs listings
Product Manager - Finance
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
All product people at Getaround share the same goal: providing an outstanding experience to their users. At Getaround, this is not only achieved by creating the sleekest product possible ; we are also inventing new mobility use cases and reshaping the car-sharing industry as we go along.
- You will be in charge of building a platform to allow money to flow between our renters, our car owners, Getaround, and third parties, in an easy, safe and scalable way.
- This is a quite technical position — you will be required to get under the hood and collaborate closely with engineers, as well as business/domain experts.
- We also expect you to bring product excellence, by understanding the needs of our users, designing the best solution, and defining/measuring success
What you'll work on
- Payins: enable renters to pay in any currency, from anywhere in the world. Increase conversion by introducing new payment methods (eg. Apple pay, Google Pay), and by simplifying the user flow on all platforms (web & apps)
- Payouts: enable car owners to get paid fast and reliably. Address the needs of both private owners and large fleet owners
- Internal tools: enable Getaround's finance team to handle and monitor thousands of transactions every day.
- Invoicing & accounting: build a robust accounting system to track and manage millions of euros of transactions, collect VAT and third-party fees
- Collect debts: decrease chargebacks, and develop tools to collect debts
- Compliance: ensure compliance in all the countries where we operate (tax, legal, Know Your Customer, ...)
Who you'll work with
- You will be part of the Product team: 5 Product Managers, 4 designers/researchers, 3 data analysts, all working together to improve the website and mobile applications
- You will be Product Owner of the Finance squad, working closely with backend/full-stack engineers and the Finance department
- You will report to Nicolas Mondollot, our Chief Product Officer (Europe)
What you’ll bring to the table
- Already worked with a team of engineers to build and maintain software in production (which usually means a minimum of 3 years of experience)
- Analytical and problem-solver
- Gifted communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with payments-related products or with technical platforms
- Bonus: experience with Financial Planning & Analysis
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.