Back to jobs listings
Product Manager - Platform
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
All product people at Drivy share the same goal: providing an outstanding experience to their users. At Drivy, this is not only achieved by creating the sleekest product possible ; we are also inventing new mobility use cases and reshaping the car-sharing industry as we go along.
- You will be our first product person in our Platform tribe, whose mission is to build a robust platform for our internal users (business teams and product squads) and help them scale to millions of customers.
- This is a quite technical position — you will be required to get under the hood and collaborate closely with engineers, as well as business/domain experts.
- We also expect you to bring product excellence, by understanding the needs of our (internal) users, designing the best solution, and defining/measuring success.
What you'll work on
- The topics may vary widely, but here are the main ones:
- Payments: enable renters to pay world-wide easily in any currency, enable car owners to get paid fast and reliably, and fuel growth for our business
- Invoicing & accounting: track and manage millions of euros of transactions, collect VAT and third-party fees
- Localization & internationalization: design and build tools that allow our copywriters and translators to craft high-quality localized content in 7 (and growing!) countries, and empower the product squads to ship localized features at a fast pace.
- Core backoffice tools: design a scalable information architecture, navigation and access rules for our internal tools
- Compliance: ensure compliance in all the countries where we operate (tax, legal, privacy, ...)
Who you'll work with
- You will be part of the Product team: 5 Product Managers, 4 designers/researchers, 3 data analysts, all working together to improve the website and mobile applications
- You will be Product Owner of several squads within the Platform tribe, working closely with backend/full-stack engineers
- You will collaborate with our Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations teams to understand their needs
- You will report to Nicolas Mondollot, our Chief Product Officer (Europe)
What you’ll bring to the table
- Already worked with a team of engineers to build and maintain software in production (which usually means a minimum of 3 years of experience)
- Analytical and problem-solver
- Gifted communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: experience in finance or localization
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.