Back to jobs listings
Head of Supply Quality
Customer Service - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Your mission is to give Getaround customers a flawless experience by ensuring car owners comply with our quality standards. This is of paramount importance to ensure customer loyalty and repeat.
- Your role is central in the organization and requires you to understand in details the driver experience as well as the constraints of our owners. Over time you will build in-depth knowledge of both the demand and supply sides of the platform.
- You will be the manager of a team of 2 associates internally and drive an outsourced team.
What you will do
- Enforce supply quality standards across the platform
- Help define KPIs to measure the performance of our fleet against our quality standards
- Identify and flag underperforming owners according to these standards
- Define and implement a process to reach out to these owners, in collaboration with peer supply team and account managers: warnings, emails, calls etc
- Understand root causes of non-quality
- Identify what segment of owners are likely to underperform: based on fleet size, type of cars, location…
- Identify why these owners are underperforming: lack of information/education, staffing, low responsiveness
- Propose solutions to address these root causes
- Owner education. Work with peer and account management team to educate owners both at onboarding and during their lifecycle on the platform
- Product changes. Nurture the roadmap by sharing relevant feedback, identifying patterns to automate operations work, highlight and flag quality issues to owners...
- Quality rule adaptations: You suggest changes to our quality rules to our Product & Growth team according to your experience on the frontlines
Who you'll be working with
- You are part of the Customer Operations team reporting into Pierre, our VP for Customer Operations & Risk and work closely with the Growth and product teams.
What you'll bring to the team
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Operations, ideally in a Marketplace environnement
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have an experience in team management and know how to influence outside of management
- You are able to see the big picture and integrate the constraints and needs of the entire company as part of your projects
- You empathize easily, and you can inspire trust to our users
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.